Favorite Toy


This is for the These are a few of my favorite things challenge blog. (I've been having so much fun with challenge blogs lately!) This one was to do a LO on your favorite toy. Here's my journaling (the font is a little hard to read):
Growing up, Cabbage Patch Kids were all the rage. I SO wanted one! Though we didn’t always have a lot of money my parents gave me 2 over the years. My first was a little girl with short blond hair, a pacifier and the cutest green dress. I unfortunately don’t remember her name.And here I am with my second named Marc something. I loved that he came with such a stylish jacket. Over the years I have lost their socks & shoes and their birth certificates, but I still have both of themand my fond memories of playing house with them. photo-1987

Happy Monday!

Comments

OMYGOSH!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CPK!!! I had a red headed girl one named Mikala!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the story and the colors!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Popular Posts