More Glimmer Mist fun!

I also made this little layout using mostly Pink Paislee from the House of Paper. This is for the new Scrap Yourself Challenge Blog. This was for their first prompt and I'm catching up. The challenge was to scrap a High School photo.


I used a sheet of Bazzill White Trellis Embossed Cardstock and sprayed Glimmer Mist and Smooch all over it. You can use a papertowel to gently dab and rub in the colors together if you want.


After it dried completely, I took out my sandpaper and sanded some of the embossed cardstock to show the white color below.


And that's how I got my background paper! Thanks for looking.

Comments

Jen Mc said…
I LOVE the paper! Awesome photos and layout. TFS~
LG said…
WOW!!! That is fantastic! I will try that too. Gorgeous page!
twinsand2boys said…
very cool! thanks for the how to!

Popular Posts