Scrap Yourself 4


Yup...this was from a few weeks ago but I'm still catching up on the Scrap Yourself Challenges. They are lots of fun! This challenge was "If I Could Turn Back Time." I've decided not to make this album about myself too seriously so I'm having fun with this layout. Because really...I'm sure I could come up with something more important that I would do if I could turn back time...right? haha I mean, who WOULDN'T want a time machine made out of a Delorean so you could go back in time and change things, right?!?!?!?

Really, truly...if I could buy any car, it would be a Delorean! I mean, HOW FLIPPIN COOL would it be if I drove up in one of these with the car door opening up like a wing?!?

Comments

Debbi Tehrani said…
I think your haircut is cute! (And the chokers, too!) I love this page, Amanda, and I love your sense of humor!
Latharia said…
You need a Lotus! :) http://www.lotuscars.com/

Popular Posts