Flashback Week!

The Design Team over at the House of Paper was challenged this week to use photos more than 10 years old. So I dug through my old albums and came up with these gems.

Now...no making fun of my very stylish feathered hair! I had my big 'ol plastic yellow digital watch and my trapper-keeper...I was ALL set for the 5th grade! I was inspired by the Scrap Yourself blog challenge on this one to come up with this childhood memory.

I am LOVING the new Echo Park collections from the House of Paper! They are so versitile! Here I used the new Walk in the Park line. I hand cut out all of those flowers and did the marker work with a black sharpie. I love how it turned out!

Here I used the Echo Park - Walk in the Park line again.

I used DMC floss to stitch those flag stickers together to make a banner.

And here's the pull out tag with journaling.


Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Jen Mc said…
OMG - you are TOTALLY styling! ;) I love your layouts - fantastic as usual.

HUGS
You were a tool for school. How cool.

Popular Posts