hello blog...

I've missed you! I seem to have been caught up in a whirlwind of activities lately and I haven't updated my blog lately...sorry! Here's what I've been up too...

The House of Paper has gotten in a lot of GREAT new products lately...Echo Park, My Little Shoebox, Bella Blvd...and I've been using them on my recent layouts!

Here's a layout for the latest How Much is Too Much? blog challenge:

I mixed Echo Park's Sweet Summertime, Bella Blvd Midterm and My Little Shoebox Sunday Market lines. I can not WAIT to kick my feet up and relax a bit in another month or so when we take a family vacation!

And here are two layouts for this week's Design Team over at the House of Paper:

This layout I used all of Bella Blvd's new Midterm collection. Great to use on non-school layouts too!


And on this layout I mixed Bella Blvd's Midterm & Hello Beautiful with My Little Shoebox's Summer Breeze collections. This layout makes me smile. I love the little birds and the party hats! ;)

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Debbie said…
Wow, Amanda - all of those layouts rock! My fave is the Lemon Drop shots.
Beebeebabs said…
Very nice layouts thanks for sharing!!!
nana said…
I love this layouts!

Popular Posts