HMITM #145

What a great challenge from our guest designer, Jane Howden! Get in Shape!
My challenge is all about shapes - circles, squares, hearts, etc. These can be punched, chipboard, stickers, whatever you have. Choose your shape and use it at least 10 times on your layout. I’d then like to see you use the name of your shape in your title - for example “You are in my heart” or “Singing star”.

Go check it out on the blog.

Here's mine. I featured a non-traditional shape...raindrops! I loved using the Echo Park - Walk in the Park collection from the House of Paper for this!


Have a great week!

Comments

I love the Walk in The Park kit! Super cute! I'll have to use mine now that I am inspired!

Kellee
Jill Oriente said…
That page is AWESOME! I love the Echo Park line... I may need more!
Latharia said…
Your girls are so sassy, just like their mom! Love those PP raindrops! So clever!
Melissa said…
I love the colorful raindrops! How fun!!
Tina Connolly said…
How adorable! Great take on the challenge.
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com
Jen Mc said…
Great layout! I love that photo!

Popular Posts