I should have known from the start

This morning I grabbed an old mix CD to listen to and this song happened to be on it. I haven't heard this song in YEARS.

I used to listen to this song A LOT back around 8/9 years ago when it first came out. I even called the radio station to ask what the song was and they mailed me a free copy of the CD! It's Prime STH's I'm Stupid (Don't Worry 'bout Me).

Prime STH - I'm Stupid (don't Worry 'bout Me) from George_78 on Vimeo.


The song is pretty lame but it's weird that I should happen to hear this song again this week. It's funny how forgotten things come out of nowhere and bring back all sorts of memories. And I guess I should realize that some things never will change.

Comments

Latharia said…
Get this ... I've been listening to old mix CASSETTES the past few weeks. Now THERE's some throwbacks! :D
Susan said…
I love how old tunes, when you least expect to hear them, bring back that flood of memories! Without those old tunes, who knows what we'd brush under the rug of our mind.
Talha Rao said…
you know what...im happy for you , that you'v got the cd..!! =p

and im even more happy on that they have mailed you the cd for free...=p
Weslley Almeida said…
I love songs that brings forgotten good times...

Popular Posts