These are a few of my favorite things...

So, ya....it's been awhile.  My life has been upside down.  But I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.  And I know things will get better.

It's a year for new things.  I'm learning new things that I like and I'm trying things that I thought I didn't like. Here are a few of my favorite recent things:

Firefly

It's a Sci-Fi show. That in itself would've been enough for me to change the channel.  But it's actually really good.  I've been watching episodes on Netflix.  And the theme song...gets stuck in your head!!! "Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand." 

BEER

I've always hated beer!  But I've been trying lots of different brands. And I'm learning that I actually like beer!  (I know, right??) Yeungling, Sam Adams, and Killian's are pretty good.  Bass is very good! 

Arms

At first listen I wasn't crazy about this Christina Perri song. (Not my typical cup of tea.)  Then it started to grow on me.  And now I actually like the song.  "You put your arms around me and I'm home."  Catchy.

Oh, and I ate a piece of Bloomin Onion from Outback!  I actually ate an onion.  I wouldn't say I loved it...but it wasn't bad.  (I don't think I would order one anytime soon though.)

That's it for now.  Short, sweet and to the point.  

Comments

Latharia said…
I'm also a huge Firefly fan ... but you won't ever sell me on beer. :)

Popular Posts