HAPPY FEET FRIDAY!!!

I like taking photos of my feet. And guess what...I found out so does my scrapping buddy, Heather!! So for the past few weeks, we've been exchanging Happy Feet photos via text!

Here are some of my recent shoe photos that I've texted to Heather:



Today I'm wearing my Steve Madden's:

Here are my Vera Wang's:
Here are my Dr. Martens:
Here are my Nine West heels:
And for all you Crocs haters, here are my Crocs wedges:

I bet you're asking "So what?" Well, I'll tell you what. Heather shared with me this post from Lisa at My Life - Perfectly Imperfect and I LOVED her mini-album she made using photos of her feet. SO for the whole month of April, we are both planning to take daily pictures of our feet and then we are going to scrap them! If you notice Lisa's blog, she has some pics in her socks, and some pics in the same shoes. It doesn't have to be different shoes everyday. And this is not really focusing on the shoes (although I do love me some shoes!). It's just the adventure of where your shoes take you! Take a pic of your feet at the store, park, cleaning your house... It's just scrapping from a different point of view.
Wanna join us??? Come on...I know you have some shoes you are dying to take photos of! Who's with us?

Comments

LJD said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Sounds great. I only take pictures of my camera to make sure my flash is off in certain places. Please check out my blog at:
www.blogs123-sarah.blogspot.com
P.S I think you have a great sense of foot wear in these photos. No offense, but the only one I kind of don't like is your Dr.Martens. Other than taht, AWESOME selections.
Chiara said…
okay I am debating this.
Dawn Lindstrom said…
Amanda, I am so going to join in on the fun! BTW, you know how I feel about crocs, but those are darling!

Where do you shoe shop?? All, but the Doc Martens are soooooo cute!

Popular Posts