Best Foot Forward - 04/04

Ok, so I took 2 photos today. My first is my "real" photo:

I stopped at RedBox on my way to work to use the free rental code that they texted me this morning. Thought it'd be an interesting photo.

But you can't really see how adorable my shoes are! So here's a second photo:

Aren't they fabulous? They are BCBG and a friend gave them to me! They are HOT 4 inch heels! Only problem...they are about 1/2 size too big. So I put in 2 shoe inserts to make them smaller and wore them to work. Except, they're still too big and I can barely walk in them. I'm about to break my ankles. So I unfortunately won't be wearing these again. But at least I got some photos for the day!

Comments

Heather said…
hmmmm...they are pretty HOT! What size are they...maybe I can take them off your hands! LOL! ;)

Popular Posts