Feeling Verklempt...

So I'm feeling a little verklempt. Chiara over at the House of Paper announced today that she'll be closing the website in November. I've called HOP my online scrappy home for 5 years now. I love everyone over there and will miss them and the website.

:(

Here are my layouts for the HOP newsletter today. It's scraplift week.

For this layout, I was inspired by the lovely Heather. I love how she did her scalloped paper ribbon border and just had to try it out!
This layout shows an amazing bond that I've recently developed with these 2 amazing gals. I'm so happy to call them my friends.


And for this one I lifted the amazing Chiara. I love her layers and design.
This layout shows off my inner nerd....oh who am I kidding. It's not so "inner."


Next week will be my last time submitted projects for the HOP newsletter. I will definitely miss my assignments and working with such a fabulous Design Team. Here's hoping we stay in touch!

Comments

Heather said…
I am so honored that you would lift me...and you know you won't be able to ever get rid of me...HOP or not! ;) xoxo

Popular Posts