Get Over It...

It's time for me to get out of my funk. I need to get over it and move on. I've got better things in my life to focus on.

With that being said, I am setting some goals for myself!

1. I'm going to get back to taking more photos. I've pretty much stopped altogether. I've always wanted to try the Take 12 challenged...you take 12 photos on the 12th of each month.

Scrapbook the 12 onto one layout. At the end of the year, you've got 12 layouts with 144 photos, documenting a year in your life! I want to start this next month.

2. Take a family photo each month. I do not have enough family photos! We just don't take them. So I'd like to do this once a month. Then maybe we'd get at least a nice family shot of us every once in awhile. (It's hard to get a photo that we all like!) Here's the only one we took from April (the background was so horrid I had to photoshop some of it out).

3. Write in my Gratitude Journal each night. I need to reflect more on the positive in my life.

4. Get back to scrapping. I enjoy it so much, yet I hardly ever do it anymore. I need to organize myself and find the joy in it again.

Hopefully I'll stick with these and keep myself focused and positive for the rest of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts