My first Design Team projects!

Ok...so as you know, I'm the newest Design Team Member for House of Paper (Click HERE) and I'm so excited! This week's theme was "New Beginnings" and here are my projects:

This layout talks about how my new journey this year is being on the HOP Design Team. I'm going to work on my scrap goals and make it a great year!


This is an altered frame that I made. Thinking of New Beginnings made me think of when my hubby and I started dating. So I made a frame for this picture of us on a date at a friend's wedding.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay Amanda!!!! all the best on this new venture, how cool!!
Latharia said…
AWESOME! Love the LO and the frame project. Can't wait to see more of your designs. We're lucky to "have" you in our corner!! :D
Adriann said…
Love the projects...especially the frame of you and hubby. You both look so happy and beautiful!!! Like you're on a Love Roller Coaster. LOL!!! Had to get that in...

Popular Posts