Family Craft Day

Ok...so we had "Family Craft Day" today! And it was so much fun! I made everyone (even the guys) sit down and scrapbook with me. We used the "photobooth" pictures I worked on the other day. (see the post below) And I brought out all sorts of papers and let them go to town. I had a survey that they all filled out about themselves. And then they put it all together on 2 8x8 pages. And I put them all in an 8x8 album. I think they did a great job! I love how each person really showed their creativity. They chose the colors and designs and papers that they each liked. I think they would all be great scrapbookers!













Comments

Anonymous said…
SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun idea!
Heather said…
looks great girl! totally lovin' it!
Marianna said…
This is such a cute idea! I can't wait to do it with my family some day... Everyone did great I'm very surprised with the guys layouts and the girls! they were all awesome, but the cat one blew my mind lol.. some talented pets you got there :P
I heard you're coming down soon, I hope we get to crop a little :D

Popular Posts