You've Got Mail!


Ok...I had to post these pictures. I'm so proud of my little mailbox! It's from Target's $1 section and I picked up like 10 of these. I had never decorated one and I'm thinking "it can't be that hard." Well, it wasn't too bad. The trickiest part was cutting the hole for the flag! I used some My Mind's Eye, Primas, Rhinestones, Ribbons, and Prima Swirl Bling! It was really fun to make. I hope to make more soon! I made this one for Karen, a fellow Desing Team member at HOP, who's been so sweet and helpful to me lately!

Comments

Adriann said…
It's gorgeous! Great job...the colors are fantastic!!!
well let me tell you that I absolutely love this mailbox. and Amanda is so sweet that she even put mail n my mailbox. I got M&M's. Totally awesome!!!
scrapperjen said…
I LOVE that mailbox!
GREAT song this week! :)
Chiara said…
I love the mailbox awesome job
Latharia said…
Amanda, I can't tell you why, but I've got a niggling feeling you should connect with this person: http://whimsy-girl.blogspot.com/ ... she just strikes me as a fun gal. Just a gut feeling I can't explain!

Popular Posts