PAD July 16 - Pink Cellphone

I finally got a cellphone that's not silver or black!!! This is my first new cellphone in about 2 1/2 years. And I wanted a COLOR! So I got this adorable pink Sony Walkman Cellphone. It's really cool. I've made all sorts of my own ringtones and uploaded it to this phone. When the girls call from the house, the ringtone is "At the Copa, Copacabana. The hottest spot north of Havana." (because they LOVE that song) When Orlando calls, the ringtone is "I'm just a love machine, and I won't work for nobody but you." HAHA So, it's lots of fun and it's cute!

PS - Amy wants me to tell you what her ringtone is. Whenever she calls, Justin Timberlake sings "I'm bringing sexy back!" because I always think of Amy when I hear that song...because she is my sexiest friend! ;) (actually I think of her dancing everytime I hear that song because she gets her groove on!)

Comments

kaj said…
Pretty!! I would like a colorful phone, too. I like pink.
Heather said…
HA! HA! Love the ringtones!
Chiara said…
I love your phone. I am waiting til January for my new phone
Johnna said…
Love this - I have a colored one too that my oldest just talked me into - its purple!
Lis said…
Cute phone. I have a pink one too!
i want a pink phone now!!!
Amy said…
Did someone say Purple phone??????
Hey a lady today had the office theme song as a ring tone! Have to have it!! You need to tell everyone the ring tone for when I call! hahahahahahaah
Snappy Chique said…
love the cell phone!!!! i just love new toys to play with!!!

Popular Posts