PAD July 7 - Monopoly

Ahhh, what's more fun then an evening of playing Monopoly? I always wonder why we don't play this more often. (Then we play and I remember why.) Monopoly is a great game...a LOOOONG but great game. However, Orlando is a very competitive person. And once the deals over the properties start being made, it goes quickly down hill. See, I'd rather play for fun. So he calls my deals "dumb" because I don't bargain enough. Needless to say, after about 3 hours of playing this, we call it quits. But, this was the first time we played with the girls, so that was fun. And they want to play again, so I guess we didn't scare them off too badly!

Comments

Chiara said…
aw what fun, my siblings and I aren't allowed to play monopoly any more
kaj said…
That game is not as long as Risk! But it IS a close second. Bill and I won't play together.....mmm....you don't really need to know.
that is adorable. can I send seth to you? he love to play monopoly
Lis said…
Too fun! This if funny b/c we recently played Monopoly and I got lectured by Chad for not dealing and wheeling. I'm very competitive and I always win, but I don't like playing forever - I get bored. Oh, I did make deals and cleaned up! LOL
Snappy Chique said…
My Dh is the same way so we never play it!!!
Latharia said…
Ken is afraid to play Monopoly with him. I smacked him down so hard the first time we played, he still bears the scars. :D

Popular Posts