I've been tagged by Susanne! Here's the deal...

If I tag you, all you have to do is just go to the place on your computer where you store your photos, then to the sixth folder, then to the sixth photo. Select that photo, pop it onto your blog and tell the story. Then you choose people to tag...



Ok, this is funny. We were at Karen's house for a FlaminGal crop. This is Karen's dog Chelsea. (her eyes are gorgeous and of course my camera gave her "pet eye" and you can't tell. sorry!) I was trying to give her the sparkly flamingo stick as if it were her wand and she were a princess. Except this photo looks like she's missing her right leg! Oh, and there are Heather's nice toes in the background! haha

Ok, I tag:
Jacquie
Karen (sethro)
Heather
and Beryl

Comments

jacquie said…
Cute story! Ok, I'm off to find a pic and do some tagging :)

Popular Posts