I've Got A Feeling

So 09.09.09 is quickly approaching. The Beatles Rock Band will be released (which I'm getting) and it was announced that the Beatles remasterd catalog will also be released that day. (which I wish I was getting)

So, I decided to post some Beatles songs on my blog while I wait...

Today's song is "I've Got a Feeling."
This was the last song Lennon and McCartney wrote as a partnership. This is a mix of 2 unfinished songs, Paul McCartney's "I've Got a Feeling" and John Lennon's "Everybody Had a Hard Year."

I've always wondered what was said at 1:22:
"All these years I've been wandering around
Wondering how come nobody told me
All that I was looking for was somebody
Who looked like you"

So true.

Comments

Johnna said…
There is nothing like Beatles songs - they are timeless through generations.

Popular Posts