The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
It's 1:30 a.m. and I just finished the book up. I had a hard time putting it down the last couple of days! Though this wouldn't be the kind of book that I would immediately run to read, I'm glad I did. 16 year old Katniss is a great heroine...one you want to root for and win. By the time you get to the last page and read "End of Book One," you eagerly want to rush out and read the next book just to see what happens. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!

View all my reviews >>

Comments

Unknown said…
The Hunger games is such an awesome book, something exciting just always seems to be happening. I am so excited for book August 24th 2010 when the third and final book of the trilogy comes out :)!

-Eric From http://themockingjay.vndv.com

Popular Posts