Five Favorites for Friday!

Ok, after a not so great night and not getting to bed until almost 2am (not going there...) I'm actually having a pretty good day. I just saw this Five Favorites on Friday from Heather's blog and thought, "Hey...I wanna do that too!" :)

Feeling Better
After almost a week of being sick with a horrible cold/sinus thing, it feels GREAT to be able to breathe out of both nostrils again! AHHHH!


Driving Home
There is nothing like driving home on a Friday afternoon from work. That is except, driving home from work on a Friday...in Spring...with the windows down...blaring Guns N Roses! "ShaNaNaNaNaNaKnees!"


eBay
Ok, so I haven't bought anything off of eBay in years! But per the idea of Karen, I stocked up on some white Primas to use my new Glimmer Mist on. Got some great deals! Thanks, Karen!


Happy Mail
I love coming home to find a package from the House of Paper! Got some of the new Basic Grey and Pink Paislee! Can't wait to play with it this weekend!



Strawberries
We went strawberry picking last Friday at a local farm and had so much fun! I grabbed a plant (only $2.00!) and have a bet going with Oscar's mom that I can keep my plant living longer then hers! (I kill all plants...) So far so good!

Comments

Latharia said…
Oh, good luck with getting that plant to survive!! :) Glad to see you're feeling better AND rocking out! :D
Heather said…
I am cheering you on with the Strawberry plant...and I totally love the pic of you rocking out!

Popular Posts