PAD July 2 - Puggy Sue

So, here's my photo for July 2. Ok, I will admit it...I LOVE WEBKINZ. We started by getting the girls a few. Then they got them as gifts. And then they started saving their money to buy their own. They each have a ton now. And then Orlando wanted one...and then I wanted one. And now Orlando and I each have a few as well. (Don't tell him I told you! SHH!) We love to play online and it's a family thing for us. It's something we all love and we can enjoy together. So this is Puggy Sue, my Lil'Kinz Pug. I will admit...I don't really like dogs. Puppies are ok. But I don't like how dependent they are and how much work they are and that's why I do not want a dog as a family pet. BUT, I love pugs. I love the way they look. I would love to "babysit" a pug for a few hours. I just want to give it back when I'm done. So, I got myself a Webkinz Pug instead. She sits in my car and keeps me company. She doesn't need to be walked or fed. She's quiet and doesn't bark. She's the perfect pet!

Comments

Heather said…
very sweet...love the little bows!
Latharia said…
You crack me up!
Chiara said…
I love your Webkin so cute.
Snappy Chique said…
Very cute Webkin!!! I need to get one of those for my little one.
so cute love the ribbons!
Nicole
cute little puggy love bug
Lis said…
Puggy Sue is so cute!

Popular Posts